6 bed | 5 ½ bath | 4 car
Luxury private residence with resort-inspired alfresco entertaining
Nestled in a quiet leafy cul de sac framed by park-like private gardens, sandstone terraces, 12.5m swimming pool and full-size tennis court, this luxurious full brick contemporary residence displays a brilliant fusion of vast entertaining spaces, warm natural finishes and high-end fixtures. Backing directly onto nature reserve and set on a substantial 2,415sqm (approx.) parcel, this exceptional home is enviably located metres to St Ives North Public School and minutes to transport, shops and parks. Enjoying functional single-level living, sundrenched interiors and a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, the property includes five double bedrooms plus spacious lower-level self-contained accommodation, perfect for extended families.
- Expansive open plan living with bi-fold doors flows to wraparound sandstone terrace and sprawling near-level lawns
- Sleek marble kitchen with breakfast island, 900 mm freestanding gas cooker and butler’s pantry
- Elegant formal living with slow combustion fire and bespoke cabinetry; banquet-sized separate formal dining
- Exquisite oversized master bed includes full travertine ensuite with his/her stone vanity and walk-in-robes
- Deluxe guest wing with double bedroom, built-in robes, luxury modern bath and travertine flooring
- In-law studio/dual occupancy or potential study/teenage retreat with kitchenette, marble bath and sep entry
- Multiple alfresco entertaining spaces; swimming pool with diving board; north/south tennis court and barbecue
- Ultra private established gardens with Camellia hedging and lush lawns; all-weather terrace adjacent to pool
- Engineered oak floors; new carpets; high ceilings; ducted air; internal access to DLUG; two-car parking bay
- 400 m to St Ives North PS; stroll to Brigidine College and SGS Prep; 1.3 km to St Ives Shopping Village.
Agent declares interest.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.