85 MEMORIAL AVENUE ST IVES
3 bed | 2 bath | 4 car | 2835sqm land
INSPECT Wed & Sat 10.00 to 10.40am
AUCTION 10.00am Sat 14th October
CONTACT Robert Warnes 0404 971 041 // email@example.com
Potential plus… Enormous 2835sqm level block in premier locale
A truly unique and rare offering, this exceptional landholding presents an outstanding opportunity within a highly sought after enclave. Nestled well back from the street amidst an extraordinary 2835sqm of sun-drenched and superbly private park-like level gardens, this charming tightly held circa 1960’s full brick family gem enjoys an idyllic lifestyle address footsteps to St Ives North Public School and walking distance to everything this wonderful pocket has to offer. Presenting remarkable potential for both savvy investors and homeowners to further capitalise, the home’s comfortable single-level floor plan, renovated modern kitchen and tranquil bushland backdrop provide the perfect foothold with boundless scope for future development (STCA) as desired.
· Beautifully maintained and much loved original 1960’s home offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years
· Positioned well back from the street for complete privacy with sprawling front and rear gardens
· Sun-drenched living area with elegant casement windows, newly polished timber floors and high ceilings
· Modern open plan gas kitchen overlooking extensive rear gardens and private alfresco setting
· Light-filled bedrooms all with built-in robes, family bathroom with separate bathtub and rain shower
· Expansive east-facing enclosed rear gardens with lush sun-soaked level lawns and no major tree concerns
· Circular private driveway with four-car lock-up garage plus additional off-street parking
· A rare opportunity in a coveted locale footsteps to schools, transport, shops, parks and playing fields
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.